Construction Company seeks experienced Full-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing team in Ashburn, VA
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office:
– General administrative duties in support of Management and entire Company as a whole.
– Ability to answer phones in a pleasant, professional manner, filing, reports, maintain calendar, completing client paperwork, and Internet research.
– Must be detailed oriented, strong customer service background and excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
– Will be one of the points of contact for clients, also make direct calls to clients who will include: scheduling (performed in excel), and developing strong relationships with clients.
– Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
– Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures.
– Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Candidate must be extremely professional, willing to accept direction, and quick to learn new things. Must have outstanding customer service skills and be very detail-oriented. Applicant must demonstrate solid verbal, written and presentation and organizational skills and multi-tasking ability. Candidate must be energetic and accurate in a fast-paced environment.
Hours are 7:30-5:00 Monday – Friday (punctuality a must)
*** Must be comfortable working in a small office / team environment
Ready to interview!
– Must be bilingual in Spanish (Preference)
– Be professional and have the ability to multitask.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
– Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Adobe CS3 or higher and PowerPoint)
– Very strong writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
– Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks under deadline
– Excellent organizational/time management skills
– Self-motivated and pro-active in offering support/Ideas to management team
Apply today here!