Our commercial and multifamily residential roofing business is looking for an experienced construction Project Manager for new and existing roof projects. The ideal candidate will harbor a passion for construction and be results driven. The Project Manager’s will manage projects from the budget stage through completion. This process will include monitoring and controls, risk management, activity and resource planning, interfacing with stake holders, and delivering the project meet the predetermined scope, time, quality, and budgetary requirements.
- The ability to lead while exhibiting mindfulness, respect, and empathy within the confines of the team environment.
- A working knowledge of commercial and residential roofing materials and process.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints, architectural drawings, and construction documents.
- A strong understanding of estimating and budgets for roofing projects.
- A general understanding of risk prevention and management.
- Knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment.
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands on experience with software programs including: Microsoft Office, PlanSwift, Microsoft Project, Excel, and the ability to learn and use new software.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”.
- Competent in conflict and crisis management.
- Excellent time and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good driving record
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, meeting specified qualify requirements, and within scope and budget.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including: submittal documentation, change order management, and job costs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors/contractors for the execution of roof projects.
- Ensure resource availability and allocate.
- Perform risk analysis and management to minimize project failure.
- Develop a plan to track progress and account for costs.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope,
Schedule, and costs.
- Follow appropriate verification techniques to manage project quality.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and involve management as needed.
- Provide overall management direction of multiple projects.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, sub-contractors, vendors, and all project stakeholders.
- Develop/Create Schedule of Values from project estimate for general contractor and project billing.
- Prepare and approve payment applications of all project subcontractors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture or related field of study.
- 5-7 years of experience in commercial and/or residential roofing.
- Bilingual: English and Spanish.
- PMP and APM certification is a plus.
Apply today here!