Construction Company seeks experienced Full-time Office Manager to join our growing team in Ashburn, VA
Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration activities to include but not limited to:
- Ability to answer phones in a pleasant, professional manner, filing, reports, maintain calendar, completing client paperwork, and Internet research.
- Must be detailed oriented, strong customer service background and excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Will be one of the points of contact for clients, also make direct calls to clients who will include: scheduling (preformed in excel), and developing strong relationships with clients.
- Create and maintain an up-to-date database of existing and potential clients/vendors/Business partners.
- Monitor on-going projects and revise proposals on need basis.
- Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Ensure top performance of office staff by providing them adequate coaching and guidance
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Design and implement filing systems and ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
Candidate must be extremely professional, willing to accept direction, and quick to learn new things. Must have outstanding customer service skills and be very detail-oriented. Applicant must demonstrate solid verbal, written and presentation and organizational skills and multi-tasking ability. Candidate must be energetic and accurate in a fast-paced environment.
Hours are 7:30-5:00 Monday – Friday (punctuality a must)
*** Must be comfortable working in a small office / team environment
Ready to interview!
– Must be bilingual in Spanish (Preferred)
– Be professional and have the ability to multitask.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
– Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Adobe CS3 or higher and PowerPoint)
– Very strong writing, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
– Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks under deadline
– Excellent organizational/time management skills
– Self-motivated and pro-active in offering support/Ideas to management team
Apply today here!