Our commercial and residential roofing business is looking for an experienced and responsible construction Project Coordinator for the commercial roofing division. The ideal candidate will administer and maintain organization of many types of projects from simple administrative activities to more complex project related tasks. The successful candidate will perform various coordinating tasks that include maintaining project documentation flow, as well as other project related administrative duties. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you’ll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results within designated deadlines. The position includes benefits, competitive salary and paid time off. The Project Coordinator’s duties are to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and meet our high quality standards.
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Ability to answer phones in a pleasant, professional manner, filing, reports, maintain calendar, completing client paperwork, and internet research.
- Must be detailed oriented, strong customer service background and excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including: project document management, material order documentation, scheduling vendors for equipment and material deliveries,
- Coordinate internal resources and third-party vendors/contractors for the execution of projects.
- Coordinate and manage project schedule, documentation, and invoicing.
- Supports managers, estimators, repair technicians, and superintendents, through a variety of tasks related to organization, documentation, scheduling, reporting, and communication.
- Learn and become familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, procedures, equipment, and materials.
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, sub-contractors, vendors, and all project stakeholders.
General Skill Requirements:
- Detail Oriented: Attention to detail is critical. The ability to manage multiple projects, tasks while overseeing many different aspects of the projects.
- Dependable: Dependability is required due to time sensitivity and deadlines associated with projects. The project coordinator must be able to handle the minutia related to managing projects. It is crucial that the project coordinator is dependable and can be relied on to uphold
their responsibilities without being micromanaged by the Project
Managers or Estimators.
Good Communicator: The project coordinator is the liaison between the project manager, various project members, and most stake holders. This position demands
Apply today here!